The messaging engine of the Payment HUB enables definition of range of Payment formats. The engine supports UI based configuration of payment messages. The users will be able to define the formats and add any optional fields that may be required for enriching a payment message. More details about a mature messaging engine are given below.
- Support multiple Data formats - both pre-canned industry standard and proprietary formats
- (XML, CSV, XLS, Fixed Length, Tagged and Delimited value).
- SWIFT MT (MTlxx,2xx,3xx,4xx,Sxx, 6xx, 7xx and 9xx),
- SAP iD0C,
- EDIFACI EDl,
- 1508583 and 15020022 XML.
- Configurable format GUI screens that help to define message and file formats in a tree structured definition.