About the job
What you will be doing
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement tracking mechanism solutions.
- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders, gathering, reviewing and analysing business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports and other key metrics using data analytics tools, liaising between various business departments and groups, assessing options for process improvement, including business process modelling, and maintaining documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations.
- Use data to form business insights and recommend changes in businesses and other organizations.
- Analyse financial reports, market/compete research and operating procedures, strategizing ideas to improve business operations and aligning strategy to key performance indicators internally and externally.
- Define the objective performance measurement aligning position-specific scorecards that identify how each position helps drive profitability and impact performance indicators.
- Drive performance feedback and diagnostics – Individualized monthly reports that show performance relative to goal and can be used by managers to help reinforce and shape performance improvement.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in financial, business & research analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience in mapping various business processes and protocols to business objectives and KPIs
- Thorough understanding of the basic applications used in offices, including those used for word processing, spreadsheets, PBI, presentations, charts and diagrams, and email
- Strong Presentation, writing & Communication skills.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.