Country People Partners | UAE - Europe - Pakistan
About the job
We are looking for 3 People Partners, 1 for each of the following regions:
- People Partner UAE, based in Dubai, UAE, responsible for all employees across the Gulf region.
- People Partner Europe, based in UK, responsible for all employees in the UK & Europe region.
- People Partner Pakistan, based in Pakistan, responsible for all employees across the country.
What you will be doing
- Be identified as the main People point of contact for all employees in your region for grievances, guidance and coaching, performance management, career growth, learning and development and other People and Culture programs/initiatives.
- Manage the onboarding and induction program to provide new joiners with a smooth and seamless onboarding experience. Ensure that new joiners are properly oriented towards the company.
- Act as a change agent to promote People & Culture programs/initiatives and look for new ways to improve the employee experience aligned to our employee value proposition.
- Facilitate change management initiatives by providing support and guidance to employees and leaders.
- Act as a focal point for organizing employee engagement, wellness, and training and development activities in the country/region. Drive adoption of the internal social networking platform – Together – and support internal communications team to deliver a great people experience through regular contribution and active participation in relevant topics.
- Work hand in hand with department managers to implement people programs that align with the company's objectives and support them in their day-to-day challenges.
- Work closely with Business Partners by bringing in insights from employee conversations in a structured, objective and logical manner.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of company-wide people policies, processes and programs, led by the People team enablers.
- Support in people data and metrics analysis to ensure the country analytics supports all reporting, action planning and decision making and put forward recommendation for changes in P&C initiatives/programs.
- Effectively identify opportunities to digitize people process administration to increase effectiveness and enhance employment experience.
- Stay updated on country statutory laws, regulations, and industry trends to ensure compliance and risk mitigation.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures and employee handbook are up to date for the country/region.
- Proactively measure employee engagement and identify actions to foster a positive and inclusive work environment through promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Ensure smooth processing of benefits programs such as provident fund, life, medical insurance, pension plans, and leave entitlements, in coordination with People Operations team.
- Support and facilitate the annual salary and bonus review process.
- Manage, facilitate and promote the Company’s employee recognition programs at country/region level.
- Oversee the administration of Visa and work permit related issues such as employee contracts, application, renewal, cancellation, appealing and updating required employee information to relevant governmental agencies (for the position in UAE).
- Be a true evangelist of VeriPark’s core values: Passionate, Progressive and Professional.
What we are looking for
- 13+ years of experience. At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role for a medium to large Multinational organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management or related field.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resource Information Systems.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrix and remote work environment.
- Hands on knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound understanding of the principles underpinning great employee experiences and country labor laws.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, and able to engage effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent fluency in English to collaborate with global and remote teams.
- Highly organized, meticulous, able to prioritize and multitask with minimal supervision.
- High degree of initiative and advanced problem-solving skills.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.