Turkey (Istanbul) | Remote working
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to strengthen our global marketing team.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced event manager, who understands the importance of data quality for any marketing department and has worked with CRM and marketing automation tools before. He/she has an eye for design, a great attention to detail and a strong interest in technology.
- Event Management: coordinate both own and 3rd party events (webinars, trade shows, seminars):
- find and book venues and/or suppliers
- liaise with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- handle logistics
- manage budgets and invoicing
- present post-event reports.
- CRM / marketing automation:
- manage company customer data in accordance with privacy regulations
- maintain/enhance data quality of our CRM database
- identify & create new leads, follow-up
- prepare newsletters and email nurture flows
- monitor results of our marketing automation and email campaigns in CRM in order to generate leads for our sales teams
- Manage website: updates, monitoring and reporting
- Design visuals for social media, website, adverts, emails etc.
- Prepare sales materials such as brochures, posters, decks and event materials
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken + written) are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B context (IT is a plus)
- Attention to detail, great listener
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines: able to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Positive “can do” attitude, clear thinker, innovative, and result oriented
- Previous experience with a corporate CRM system & marketing automation tool (we use Dynamics 365 + Clickdimensions)
- Understand the importance of brand consistency – visual and verbal
- SEO understanding and reporting capability (Google Analytics, Google Search Console) is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) is definitely a plus…
What we offer:
- Work in an international marketing team, executing campaigns all around the globe
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Remote working
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do