Quality Assurance Specialist
About the job
What you will be doing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test case/scenarios
- Execute end-to-end, regression, integration and acceptance test scenarios
- Perform automated and manual testing, interpret results
- Create/run automated tests as needed to validate functionality
- Record and track defects, working with the development team to ensure successful defect reproduction and resolution
- Create quality assurance reports and testing activities
- Create, update, and communicate the required documentation. Provide test metrics
- Prevent quality issues in the projects
- Meet with the software/product developers to determine quality assurance parameters
- Support clients onsite during UAT Periods
- Mentor the QA Junior staff.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and methodologies
- Experience in accessibility testing, mobile application testing
- Experience in testing CRM applications such as MS-Dynamics
- Experience in any automation frameworks or tools
- Experience in Specification Based Black box test techniques
- Experience in using MSSQL Queries, SOAP, Postman, Fiddler, Developer Tool etc.
- Ability to design test data related security test cases (xss, injection, hashing, encryption etc.)
- ISTQB Certification (at least Foundation level)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.