Sales Manager – Lagos, Nigeria
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for a Sales Manager in Lagos, Nigeria to join our rapidly growing team across regions.
The candidate should have 8+ years of proven experience as a Sales Account Manager in software companies, responsible for a portfolio of banks and financial institutions.
- Execute & follow the internal sales processes with the Presales Team
- Attend meetings with the Regional Sales Director you directly report to
- Attend internal meetings to execute processesCreate and follow internal action itemsCoordinate tasks to meet deadlinesReport on sales metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are followed
- Execute & support customer-facing marketing events
- Reach potential new customers through email, online and onsite meetings
- You will have the chance to work for important financial institutions in local/global markets and gain experience in selling digital technology adapting to new trends
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 8 years of proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager in software companies, responsible for the portfolio of banks and other financial institutions in Nigeria
- Experience in selling IT and software solutions for the banking industry to top 10 banks in Nigeria
- Experience in selling IT and software solutions for the banking industry in other regions in Africa (such as Kenya, Ghana, etc.) is preferable.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones
- Hands-on experience with CRM and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- A performance linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do