Senior Business Analyst – Corporate Loan Origination Systems (CLOS)
About the job
What you will be doing
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
- Conduct and lead requirements gathering sessions using a wide variety of analysis methodologies
- Convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Identify gaps amongst existing product and client requirements and suggest possible solutions
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Graduate Degree in IT, Computer Science
- Implemented multiple large-scale CLOS solutions in the last 5+ years and hands-on experience in managing complex business requirements
- Deep know-how of Corporate Banking concepts and loan processes & operations (including Loan Origination, Loan Service/Management, Credit Policy rules, Credit Administration & Operations, Collections)
- Good understanding of Corporate Banking Operations and Functions especially in Corporate Lending, Corporate Onboarding and Account Opening & Credit policy & decisioning
- Hands-on Experience working on different rule engines and process automation tools and techniques
- Experience in Core Banking Systems, Banking operations, End of Day & Data sync processes, API, and other integrations.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and different methodologies like waterfall or agile
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, a positive mindset, and a can-do attitude
- Hands-on Experience in Corporate Internet and Mobile Banking Applications is a plus.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.