Global vacancy | Remote working | Apply from anywhere in the world
Senior Business Analyst – Insurance
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with with 7+ years of experience in the Insurance domain to join our rapidly growing team across regions. We are looking for someone with implementation stories to tell and best practices ready to apply to our customers.
If you possess the ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions and contribute to developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes and are knowledgeable in Insurance operations, functions and applications, you will definitely enjoy working with us.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct and lead requirements gathering sessions, identify gaps between client requirements and the existing product and suggest possible solutions
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
- Assist project managers and the development team during the project lifecycle, especially reviewing & executing test cases, training business users, and leading UAT
- Work on project lifecycle and different methodologies like Waterfall or Agile
- Act as a Consultant to provide business value analysis as part of the discovery phase
- Closely work with the System Analyst and the Technical Lead to review meeting minutes, requirements documents, and RTM until sign-off is obtained from the client
- Act as a guide/mentor
- Work on multiple projects and manage time accordingly.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 7 years of extensive experience in Business Analysis working in the Insurance domain (Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus)
- Experience in various applications used in the insurance industry including policy administration systems, agent management systems or peripheral applications including web portals.
- Good understanding of the key concepts such as policy servicing, insurance claims, bills, and collections, accounting to reinsurance
- Ability to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, a positive mindset, and a can-do attitude.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on new and exciting projects with experienced product teams, using the latest technologies and past implementation experience
- The chance to obtain and enhance insurance industry digitalization knowledge by implementing the latest trends as per the current practice
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- A performance-linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.