Senior Software Engineer (UI)
About the job
What you will be doing
- Develop Front-end pages for Angular based product and projects.
- Design and develop user interfaces for responsive internal and mobile banking websites, native mobile banking application, financial mobile and tablet apps & web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release and maintenance.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Graduate Degree in IT/Computer Science.
Banking, Fintech or Financial Industry experience is preferable.
- Experience in designing web/mobile applications.
- Experience with User Interface design.
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum environment.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design, and mobile-first concept.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Experience Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Visual Studio, PowerPoint, Firefox/Chrome Developer Tools and other relevant design tools.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Excellent understanding of technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and the ability to show relevant work.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.