Last updated: April 4, 2023
We as VeriPark, would like to inform you about the cookies and similar technologies we use on our website.
What are cookies
Cookies are used on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information, normally consisting of just letters and numbers, which are stored on your computers or mobile devices when you visit our website. Software on your device (for example your web browser) can store cookies that save your activity and preferences during each session and for your next visits and send them back to the server next time you visit. Cookies can be useful because they allow us to recognize your device and reload your previous preferences. Cookies are used to maintain the functionality of our website and to enable us to analyze your personal preferences and your use of our website.
Cookies are stored for various periods.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are only stored during your visit and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain stored in your terminal device following your visit until it reaches a defined expiration date. These allow us to recognize you on your next visits and to facilitate your use of our websites and applications.
Cookies may be placed by various website or domains.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set directly by VeriPark.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than us.
Cookies are used for different purposes:
1. Necessary cookies / Functional cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for our websites and applications to function properly and to improve user experience. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of our website. These cookies enable us:
- to follow your cookie permissions;
- to save your add-on preferences on the browser;
- to save language, location etc. preferences; to understand browser display settings in order to display the website in the most appropriate way on the screen; to maintain the accessibility of the website; to optimize the website real-time depending on its usage.
2. Analytical cookies / Performance cookies
Analytical cookies are used to understand how you interact with our websites and applications. With these cookies, the number of unique visitors is tracked, the digital identity is recorded to generate statistical data about how visitors use the websites, the time spent by the visitors on the websites is tracked, the websites are optimized and the parts of the websites that need improvement are determined. For performance cookies analysis we use tools and services provided by Google and by ClickDimensions.
3. Social media cookies
Social media cookies may be used for your social media interaction on our websites and applications. Any such social media platforms may collect your personal data for other purposes. Please review privacy and cookie policies of such social media platforms to be informed about the personal data they collect and the cookies they use.
4.Targeting or advertisement cookies
Targeting / advertisement cookies are used to show you targeted advertising and content. With these cookies, interests are recorded; the number of clicks on advertisements is tracked; advertisements tailored to the needs, interests or preferences of visitors are displayed; customized messages can be sent according to interests.
Google programs and services are used to display advertisements on YouTube, Google search engine and other websites; in this context, cookie information is shared with Google servers in the USA. (For information: Google's info page for users).
Programs and services of social media providers are used to display advertisements on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; In this context, cookie information is shared with servers located in the USA.
In addition, ClickDimensions programs and services are used to tailor our e-mails to your interests; In this context, cookie information is shared with ClickDimensions servers in Ireland.
How can you manage cookies
To manage your cookie consent preferences for this website, click on "cookie preferences" in the footer of this website.
Please check the instructions and help functions of your browser in order to find the details on how to manage your cookie settings:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/Search/results?query=cookies+edge
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
If you want to refuse the advertisement cookies or want more information on online behavioral advertising and privacy, you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Download "VeriPark's Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data".