Corporate Loan Servicing
VeriLoan's inclusive all-in-one servicing solution supports all corporate loan products on a single platform. VeriLoan Corporate Servicing,
- Allows to monitor all loan covenants and perform payment processing, collections and communications throughout the life of the transaction,
- Enables financial institutions to provide clients the efficient ways to improve their financial health by connecting the power of machine learning and intuitive design to provide actionable insights,
- Helps to improve productivity,
- Lowers servicing costs by automating all aspects of corporate loan servicing,
- Enables to efficiently manage transactions while minimizing organizational risk,
- Reduces the interface through automation to improve usability.
Client loans listing, repayment details, repayment scheduling, loan details printing and downloading
Loan Maintenance and Services
Loan restructuring, early repayment, early settlement, clearance letter request, installment postponement request, request routing & processing
Creating, managing and storing all documents in one secure central repository
VeriLoan provides full management of loan documentation in one easy and risk-free place, generating a list of documents with mandatory or not mandatory features depending on specified parameters such as product type, risk level and KYC policies.
The documents for corporate loan servicing are managed and shared digitally thanks to the automation of all business processes and workflows.
The document management tool helps financial institutions to save time on loan processes and have minimal manual inputs where all the documents are handled digitally from template automation to printing, document scanning to archiving.
Modern and digitized collection processes saving operational costs
VeriLoan provides sophisticated and advanced digitized corporate loan collection processes with its Collection Management features. The solution:
- Streamlines the entire collection process helping financial institutions to optimize collection efficiency,
- Reduces write-offs and provisioning,
- Improves cash-flow management,
- Helps to enhance customer relationships and facilitate future sales opportunities.