Global vacancy | Remote working | Apply from anywhere in the world
Senior System Analyst - Retail Banking
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior System Analyst, with 7+ years of experience in Retail Banking to join our rapidly growing team across regions. We are looking for someone with implementation stories to tell and ready to apply best practices to our customers.
If you enjoy working with large multi-national teams and leading conversations with clients on the retail banking front, you will definitely enjoy taking up this challenge.
What you will be doing:
- Identify gaps between client requirements and the existing product and suggest possible solutions
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
- Assist project managers and the development team during the project lifecycle, especially in reviewing & executing test cases, training business users, and leading UAT.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in implementing multiple Retail Banking CRM solutions in the last 7+ years
- Thorough knowledge of Retail Banking operations and functions such as Branch Banking, Account Opening and Customer Onboarding, Customer Services, Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of Retail Banking products such as CASA, Loans, Credit Cards, Cash-lines, Mortgages and Auto Loans
- Hands-on experience with different rule engines, process automation tools and techniques
- Ability to define and explain end-to-end processes via user journeys
- Experience with Core Banking Systems, Operations, Functionalities, Day end & Data sync processes, API and other integrations
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and different methodologies like Waterfall or Agile
- Islamic Banking knowledge is preferable
- Minimum qualification required: Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Multilingual Preferred (Arabic and English)
- Ability to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Documentation, presentation and communication skills, a positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on new and exciting projects with experienced product teams, using the latest technologies and past implementation experience
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- A performance-linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do