Global vacancy | Remote working | Apply from anywhere in the world
Associate Software Engineer - .Net
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer Microsoft .Net, experienced in web-based application development to join our rapidly growing team across regions.
If you are excited about learning new technologies and expanding your knowledge to make a solid foundation for your career, then you will definitely enjoy working with us.
What you will be doing:
- Be involved in development using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM, and SQL Server
- Use .NET technologies, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, ASMX, IIS, WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers and IS to develop, implement, and maintain corporate websites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies
What we're looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Degree in IT, BTech, Computer Science
- Banking experience is preferable
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on new and exciting projects with experienced product teams, using the latest technologies like:
- ASP.Net Core
- The chance to obtain and enhance banking/insurance experience,
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- A performance linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do