Senior Business Analyst - CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
About the job
What you will be doing
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
- Conduct and lead requirements gathering sessions using a wide variety of analysis methodologies
- Map requirements to modules and write detailed requirement documents
- Able to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Identify gaps amongst existing product and client requirements and suggest possible solutions.
What we are looking for
- Implemented multiple large-scale projects in the last 5+ years and hands-on experience in managing complex business requirements
- Prior experience in Dynamics 365 (CRM) is must
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and different methodologies like waterfall or agile
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, a positive mindset, and a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English
- Personal drive
- Team player – ability to work effectively across virtual teams
- Customer focused problem solving with the right sense of urgency.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.