Global vacancy | Remote working | Apply from anywhere in the world
Senior Project Manager
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, experienced in implementing Online and Mobile Banking projects in financial institutions. Ideal candidates have more than 8 years of experience in managing multiple projects along with software development experience in banks.
What you will be doing:
- Project planning, communication, and execution: Develop WBS with costing information. Make sure the project is completed on time and on budget with high-quality deliverables. Execute the project delivery based on the plan. Communicate the right information at the right time during the lifecycle of the project.
- Documentation: Guide and review requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams, process charts, and technical design documents. Also, prepare and review proposals for projects and change requests.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and management: Organize meetings with stakeholders to capture requirements and turn them into an SRS document. Capture, guide, and review the detailed scope of change requests. Scope management.
- Risks and Dependency Management: Identify and manage the risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies of the project and communicate through project status reports and project boards.
- Review processes: Actively review the project team’s project artifacts and documents.
- Pre-sales / Proposals: Present similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Participate in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held on client premises. Develop proposal scope, initial high-level implementation plan, licensing requirements, and fill RFP matrixes related to area of knowledge.
- Training: Prepare training materials, conduct trainings.
- Communications and Presentations: Conduct project presentations, daily huddles, project board, and steering committee meetings.
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in delivering Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Omni-Channel Projects in financial institutions.
- Complete mastery of Agile Scrum and Waterfall and other SDLC Methodologies
- Complete mastery of Microsoft Project, Project Planning and Execution
- Complete understanding of Test Management Practices, Test Planning, Test Monitoring, Control and Governance.
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to present information on PowerPoint, narrate and explain to senior stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of processes, preferably PMP, CSM, and CMMI qualified
- Experience in managing large scale enterprise projects in finance industry
- Great interpersonal skills, communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion, escalation management, and conflict management with strong organizing ability. Ability to build & develop relationships, to inform and persuade others.
- Willingness to travel to international destinations if needed (we strongly advocate remote delivery).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) is preferable.
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- A performance linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do