About the job
What you will be doing
- Implement CRM Banking projects.
- Provide expert guidance to customers and lead workshops to gather and understand agreed project requirements.
- Configure CRM banking software to align with the specific requirements of the project, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
- Create comprehensive and effective test cases in accordance with project specifications to ensure software functionality and performance.
- Develop relevant test scenarios to thoroughly validate the CRM banking software, identifying potential areas for improvement and optimization.
- Analyze and evaluate existing CRM systems to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users to maximize CRM utilization and adoption within the organization.
- Provide ongoing support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution related to CRM functionality and usage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address system enhancements and upgrades, leading to optimal CRM performance.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a Functional Consultant in Retail Banking, Business Banking, Commercial Banking, or Corporate Banking.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or Engineering.
- Professional certifications related to CRM platforms (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365, Salesforce Certified Administrator) is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful CRM implementations and projects in the Retail Banking, Business Banking, Commercial Banking, or Corporate Banking domains.
- Prior experience working with diverse teams and managing stakeholders in a consulting capacity.
- Must have prior Banking experience, or experience in IT organizations as Pre-Sales / Solution Consultant to Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Proficiency in one of the CRM platforms such as, Microsoft CRM (Dynamics CE), Customer Engagement platforms, Sales Force, Siebel, or any other CRM systems.
- Strong understanding of business processes and practices within the specified banking domains.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify system enhancements and recommend improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to customize and configure CRM platforms to align with organizational requirements.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders and conduct training sessions.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.