Head of Business Analysis (Digital Channels)
About the job
What you will be doing
- Lead a team of analysts
- Conduct and lead requirements gathering sessions using a wide variety of analysis methodologies
- Identify gaps amongst existing product and client requirements and suggest possible solutions
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
What we are looking for
- 15+ years of relevant working experience
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Deep know-how of IB/MB concepts and processes & operations (including financial and non financial transactions like funds transfer, balance inquiry, service request or complaint registration, new product enrolment, etc)
- Implemented multiple large scale Omni-channel projects in the last 15+ years and hands-on experience in managing complex business requirements
- Thorough understanding of banking operations and products, especially banking features offered and fulfilled via the Internet and Mobile Banking
- Good knowledge of the Internet and Mobile Banking back-office configurations and operations
- Have a keen eye for UI/UX details focusing on a great customer experience
- Understanding of Core Banking Systems, Banking Operations, Functionalities, End of Day & Data sync processes, API, and other Integrations
- Ability to define and explain end-to-end processes via User Journeys
- Ability to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Reviewing & executing test cases, training business users, and leading UAT
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and different methodologies like waterfall or agile
- Excellent communication skills, a positive mindset, and a can-do attitude
- Hands-on Experience in the latest technologies and trends like Watch Apps, Virtual Agents, Chatbots, Multi-Country and Multilingual Apps is a plus
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.