Kubernetes Support Engineer
About the job
What you will be doing
- Monitor Azure Kubernetes Service or Azure Red Hat OpenShift.
- Manage and maintain Kubernetes environment.
- Automation of the pipelines and deployments with GitOps.
- 2nd/3rd level support within Managed services team, respond to and resolve incidents related to Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Provide mentorship and training to team members on Kubernetes best practices.
- Implement effective troubleshooting strategies and provide support to resolve issues.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Linux, Scripting (shell, bash), YAML
- Experience in container technologies, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in virtual environments, cloud PaaS and SaaS environments
- Secure by design concept
- Azure/AWS knowledge/familiarity
- Elastic Search, Kibana knowledge
- Prometheus, Grafana knowledge
- Jaeger knowledge
- ArgoCD and GitOps concept
- Message Queue knowledge
- Istio and Kiali knowledge
- Azure DevOps knowledge
- Image build knowledge
- Basic knowledge of micro service architectures
- Experience working on open-source projects
If you are passionate about Kubernetes, container orchestration and building scalable, secure and reliable systems, we encourage you to apply and be a part of our managed services team.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.