Manager / Senior Consultant
About the job
What you will be doing
- Simplify Complexity: Tackle intricate challenges with finesse, simplifying complexities for effective solutions.
- Lead Change: Navigate transformative journeys, ensuring seamless transitions and fostering adaptability.
- Project Excellence: Oversee projects from inception to completion, delivering excellence through seasoned project management skills.
- Effective Communication: Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders with adept communication skills.
- Lead business relations in projects.
- Conduct and lead requirement gathering sessions.
- Support business requirement analysis.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and regulations.
- Provide business research support to project teams.
- Identify and solve gaps among client requirements and processes.
- Infuse projects with industry best practices and common standards to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Manage seamless communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring clarity and understanding.
- Support presales/sales teams in business discussions.
- Act as a guide/mentor, fostering leadership growth.
What we are looking for
- 8 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, or similar disciplines
- Transformation project experience in relevant fields
- Deep knowledge of lending concepts, processes & operations
- Hands-on experience with rule engines and process automation tools
- Analytical mindset with the ability to crunch numbers
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and methodologies like waterfall or agile
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- Islamic Banking knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity.
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent.
- Performance linked bonus.
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies.
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries.
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.