About the job
What you will be doing
- Establish organization policies and procedures according to CMMI 2.0 ML5, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SOC1 and ISAE3402/SOC2 standards.
- Ensure project plans are provided in compliance with quality management system and contractual requirements.
- Carry out product internal / external audit activities.
- Track and report status of non-compliances and follow up on closure.
- Create corporate quality and process management training records, participate in customer satisfaction management activities.
- Analyze existing systems to find areas for improvement and evaluate new tools and strategies and make recommendations.
- Drive initiatives that improve service quality.
- Follow up and review frequently management dashboards, scorecards and project status reports.
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators.
- Track progress against process performance targets.
- Report status of owned tasks regularly.
- Ensure on-time quarterly customer satisfaction data collection (internally) and quarterly customer satisfaction survey sent to clients.
- Analyze customer survey data (prepare reports, graphs, presentations) and track actions taken to address customer issues till closure.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in quality area and systems or in software companies
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the engineering field
- Experience and knowledge in management systems of quality, occupational health and safety (CMMI 2.0 ML5, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SOC1 and ISAE3402/SOC2)
- Experience in analysis of customer satisfaction index data
- Good command of MS Office applications and strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience in data analysis, data measurement, reporting and presentation
- Versatile, flexible and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Willing to learn and keen to develop, continual improvement focus is an absolute must
- High command of English both written and spoken
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.