Senior Enterprise Project Manager Officer
About the job
What you will be doing
- Monitor projects running in VeriPark’s internal departments such as finance, HR, projects and products and prepare summary reports in the execution health of the projects.
- Raise red alerts to management if a project is experiencing challenges.
- Track if enterprise projects are executed in the agreed way with agreed performance KPIs.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Plan project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
What we are looking for
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Project Management Officer or similar role.
- Experienced in tracking ERP implementations and HR process implementations.
- Experienced in change management practices.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical abilities.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Project Management Officer.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity.
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent.
- Performance linked bonus.
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies.
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries.
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.