Global vacancy | Remote working | Apply from anywhere in the world
Business Analyst – Corporate Banking
Empower your career with VeriPark!
At VeriPark, you have the opportunity to work for an international fast-growing company on the leading edge of technology development. We offer a dynamic work environment with remote working options, tremendous learning opportunities, and a company culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
About the job
We are looking for a Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience in Corporate Banking to join our rapidly growing team across regions. We are looking for someone with implementation stories to tell and best practices ready to apply to our customers.
If you possess the ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions and contribute to developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes and are knowledgeable in Corporate Banking Systems, you will definitely enjoy working with us.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct and lead requirements gathering sessions, identify gaps between client requirements and the existing product and suggest possible solutions
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
- Assist project managers and the development team during the project lifecycle, especially reviewing & executing test cases, training business users, and leading UAT
- Work on project lifecycle and different methodologies like Waterfall or Agile
- Act as a Consultant to provide business value analysis as part of the discovery phase
- Closely work with the System Analyst and the Technical Lead to review meeting minutes, requirements documents, and RTM until sign-off is obtained from the client
- Act as a guide/mentor
- Work on multiple projects and manage time accordingly.
What we're looking for:
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in implementation of multiple Corporate Banking CRM Solutions
- Thorough understanding of at least one of the Corporate Banking operations or functions like Trade Finance, Treasury, Cash Management, Corporate Onboarding and Account Opening, Business and Investment Banking, and Corporate Lending
- Good knowledge of one or more Corporate Products like Working Capital loans, Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit, Invoice Discounting, FX, Derivatives, etc.
- Hands-on experience with different rule engines, process automation tools, and techniques
- Ability to define and explain end-to-end processes via User Journeys
- Experience with Core Banking Systems, Operations, Functionalities, Day end & Data sync processes, API, and other integrations
- Ability to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on new and exciting projects with experienced product teams, using the latest technologies and past implementation experience
- The chance to make our Retail/Corporate Banking CRM Solutions more sophisticated by implementing the latest trends as per the current practice
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- A performance-linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.