Lead Quality Assurance
About the job
What you will be doing
- Develop high quality test strategy/plans, test cases and ensuing complete execution.
- Execute test cases & developing traceability matrixes.
- Participate in daily stand up meetings, defect triage calls.
- Responsible for working with third party suppliers/clients for defect management.
- Monitor, measure, control and report to management on test progress, product quality, test results and test completion.
- Leading the QA activities of one or more projects.
- To provide leadership and guidance to the test team on best practice, mentoring and supporting development of team members with training and growth plans.
- To define, design and deliver all testing work, including Functional Testing, System Integration Testing,
- Regression and support User Acceptance Testing (undertaken by subject matter experts situated within the business).
- To review testing requirement for change requests, assessing the impact on test plans and schedules.
What we are looking for
- 10+ years of relevant working experience.
- Graduate Degree in IT, Computer Science.
- Banking experience is a must.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of managing relationship with clients.
- Previous hands on experience as a Test Lead working with developers, product specialists, Business Analysts, Project Managers, testers and business stakeholders.
- Experience using Java, SQL, Selenium Web Driver, REST Assured, Test Data Management (TDM).
- Experience using Katalon Studio / Protractor Framework / Azure DevOps Build is a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications testing is a plus.
- Experience in Performance testing is a preferred.
- Position requires project travel to client locations in Canada.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity.
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent.
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies.
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries.
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.