Partner Sales Executive (North America)
About the job
What you will be doing
- Work with reseller partners, (global) system integrators, managed services partners, Microsoft, and the VeriPark North America sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Regional Sales VP, Technical Consultants and Inside Reps) promoting cooperative selling to enterprise and corporate FSI customers,
- Create strategic relationships with senior decision makers within our key partners and ensure they are mapped to VeriPark management,
- Build strong pipeline, and meeting and exceeding set sales quotas,
- Manage and be the main point of contact for partners,
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training, and support,
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings,
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management,
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects,
- Continually learn about new products and improve selling skills,
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using our internal CRM (Dynamics 365),
- Stay on top of competition, competitive issues, and products,
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows,
- Conduct contract negotiations,
- Develop Business Plans with all partners and align goals and objectives consistent with corporate strategy. Align sales, marketing, and services activities against these goals.
What we are looking for
- 10+ years of proven track record in channel and direct selling experience selling software solutions, ideally CRM solutions, to medium and large FSI customers.
- Track record of success and knowledge with Enterprise VARs in the defined territory.
- Strong executive presence and polish with energy and passion.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and remotely from other members of your team.
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management.
- Experience in managing diverse and cross-functional teams is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.