About the job
What you will be doing
- Project planning, communication, and execution. Develop WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) with costing information.
- Resource planning and team management. Allocate the limited resources in the most efficient way possible.
- Make sure the project is concluded at the cost target and the deadline targets with high quality deliverables. Execute the project delivery based on the plan. Communicate the right information at the right time during the life cycle of the project.
- Documentation: Guide and review requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts and technical design documents. Also required to prepare and review proposals for projects and change requests.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and management: Organize meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turn them into an SRS (Software Requirements Specification) document. Capture, guide, review, and manage detailed scope of change requests.
- Risks and Dependency Management: Identify and manage the risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies of the project and communicate through project status reports and project boards.
- Review processes: Actively review project team’s project artifacts and documents.
- Pre-sales / Proposals: Present similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engage in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Develop proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements, filling RFP matrixes related to area of knowledge.
- Communications and Presentations: Conduct project presentations, daily huddles, projectboard, and steer committee meetings.
What we are looking for
- 8-15 years of relevant working experience with 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related departments
- Banking / Insurance experience is a plus
- Basic Scrum knowledge
- Knowledge of writing software application / product documents
- Ability to prioritize the requirements
- Ability to consult the solution and development team
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Fluent in oral and written English
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.