About the job
What you will be doing
- Project planning, communication, and execution: Developing WBS with costing information. Making sure the project is concluded at the cost target and the deadline targets with high quality deliverables. Execute the project delivery based on the plan. Communicating the right information at the right time during the life cycle of the project.
- Documentation: Guiding and reviewing Requirements Documents, Functional Specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts and Technical Design Documents. Also required to prepare and review proposals for projects and change requests.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and management: Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document. Capturing, guiding, and reviewing detailed scope of change requests. Managing scope.
- Risks and Dependency Management: Identifying and managing the risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies of the project and communicating through project status reports and project boards.
- Review processes: Actively reviewing project team’s project artifacts and documents.
- Pre-sales / Proposals: Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements, filling RFP matrixes related to area of knowledge.
- Training: Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
- Communications and Presentations: Conducting project presentations, daily huddles, project board, steering committee meetings.
What we are looking for
- 8+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in delivery Online Banking and Mobile Banking and Omni Channel Projects in financial institutions.
- Complete command over Agile Scrum and Waterfall and other SDLC Methodologies.
- Complete command Microsoft Project, Project Planning, and Execution.
- Complete understanding on Test Management Practices, Test Planning, Test Monitoring, Control and Governance.
- Exceptional Presentation Skills, ability to present information on PowerPoint, narrate and explain senior stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Processes, Preferably PMP, CSM, and CMMI Qualified.
- Experience in managing large scale enterprise projects in finance industry.
- Experience in Agile Transformation.
- Great interpersonal skills, communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion, escalation management, and conflict management with strong organizing ability. Ability build & develop relationships, to inform and persuade others.
- Fluent knowledge in English and German.
- Banking experience will be add on.
- BSCS / BSSE / MSCS / MSSE.
- Any certification will be add on
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity.
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent.
- Performance linked bonus.
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies.
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries.
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.