Senior Software Developer - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
About the job
What you will be doing
- Designing and implementing complex CRM solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Developing and customizing various CRM components such as entities, forms, workflows, plugins, reports, dashboards
- Implementing integrations with external systems using Web API.
- Being involved in development using CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Database.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues in the CRM system and providing timely resolution to ensure high system availability and performance.
- Collaborating with project managers, business analysts, testing teams and other stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery on time and within budget.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers and team members to enhance their skills and knowledge in CRM development.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Graduate Degree in IT, Computer Science or Mathematical Engineering
- Be able to build D365 CE entities, forms, workflows, dashboards and reports
- Be able to build and release solutions
- Be able to write technical documentation in a clear and understandable way
- Be able to create tasks from documentation
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Banking experience is a plus
- Optionally: Web UI Development, PowerAutomate flows, ADFS Pipelines, SSIS, PowerApps apps and PowerBI reports, Knockout, Polyfill.
What we are offering
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
Why you should apply
We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.