Retail Internet Banking
With VeriChannel's Retail Internet Banking module, retail banks deliver rich and engaging online experiences to their customers while offering them personalized and fulfilling internet banking services.
- Ability to show detailed customer account information such as Current Account, Saving Account, Investment Account, Loan Accounts etc.
- Ability to show details of customers’ accounts including status, available balance, blocked amount and other account details.
- Ability to operate detailed account transaction’s which can be searched by different filtering options.
- Enriched customer portfolio single screen that shows net worth of a customer by displaying all assets and liabilities.
- Ability to show list of cards such as credit and debit along with the status of each card.
- Ability to show the details of the cards including card status, card limit, available balance and other details.
- Card transactions can be searched by different filtered options.
- Ability to view transactions that are still at pending status.
- Ability to make a search on card transactions for a specific period of time and export to a desired format including Excel, CSV, and PDF.
Transfers & Payments
- Ability to make fund transfers between a customer's own accounts in the bank.
- Ability to make fund transfers funds between different customer's accounts within the bank.
- Ability to make fund transfers to an account at another bank in the same or different country.
- Ability to set up standing order instructions for automatic transfers.
- Ability to notify customers with SMS and E-mail notifications.
- Ability to check and validate bills with service providers.
- Ability to make bill payments for different service providers.
- Ability to check history of bill payments.
- Ability to set up automatic bill payments and repeated transactions.
- Ability make payments to governmental authorities.
- Ability View details of loan agreements.
- Ability to apply for new customer loans with simplified application process.
- Ability to make loan payments with simple payment processes.
- Ability to offer pre-calculated and approved customer loans.
- Ability to manage loan payment schedule.
Personal Finance Management
- Defining personal budget areas and specify thresholds,
- Setting goals for savings and manage the goals,
- Performing financial health checks,
- Categorizing spending based on diﬀerent filters,
- Categorizing payments and transactions.